When will Lethbridge get the new Bluesky TV 4 Wireless box.

smart16
Grasshopper

I see Calgary and surrounding areas are able to get the new Bluesky TV wireless box and was wondering when Lethbridge would get access to the new box and I and not happy with my current HDPVR.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

Re: When will Lethbridge get the new Bluesky TV 4 Wireless box.

shaw-tony

Hey smart16,

Thank you for reaching out! I definitely understand the excitement for the new box and are working towards launching it in other regions. I appreciate your patience while we make it available. If/when your area has availability, we will update the details here.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos

Any update on this. any idea on possible dates?

smart16
Grasshopper

Any update on this. any idea on possible dates?

0 Kudos

Sorry, we do not have any information to provide on upcom...

shaw-valerie

@smart16 Sorry, we do not have any information to provide on upcoming launches at this time. We appreciate your enthusiasm for this new product though! 

0 Kudos

Two Months Later any progress in Lethbridge getting the B...

smart16
Grasshopper

Two Months Later any progress in Lethbridge getting the BlueCurve TV?

0 Kudos

yeah I’m wondering the same thing it’s June 2020 and stil...

syscwarriorx
Grasshopper

yeah I’m wondering the same thing it’s June 2020 and still no Bluecurve wireless set top Available with cloud storage in Lethbridge yet they have all this tiny towns that have it but no lethbridge 

0 Kudos

syscwarriorx
Grasshopper

yeah I’m wondering the same thing it’s June 2020 and still no Bluecurve wireless set top Available with cloud storage in Lethbridge yet they have all this tiny towns that have it but no lethbridge 

0 Kudos

syscwarriorx
Grasshopper

yeah I’m wondering the same thing it’s June 2020 and still no Bluecurve wireless set top Available with cloud storage in Lethbridge yet they have all this tiny towns that have it but no lethbridge It really sucks that Lethbridge one of Alberta big cities doesn’t have it

I haven't had a technician able to come to my house since...

JKober66
Grasshopper

I haven't had a technician able to come to my house since March when we moved into it. I have to cast through my phone through my chromecast to my TV for the tv that we watch. Can't change channels, cant record, cant get a cable to work or run to my tv location for a set top box.  I was told that wireless boxes were coming to lethbridge this fall then beginning of December? Telus has had them for 4 years in Lethbridge. You must have some kind of time line that they are comng out here.  Lethbridge is over 100,000 people when you add in Coalhurst and Coaldale.  Seriously? It would solve all your techs going into COVID houses issues too.  Hurry it up miss my TV and I am not going back to Telus.  How about a date or are they already out here? 

0 Kudos

I haven't had a technician able to come to my house since...

JKober66
Grasshopper

I haven't had a technician able to come to my house since March when we moved into it. I have to cast through my phone through my chromecast to my TV for the tv that we watch. Can't change channels, cant record, cant get a cable to work or run to my tv location for a set top box.  I was told that wireless boxes were coming to lethbridge this fall then beginning of December? Telus has had them for 4 years in Lethbridge. You must have some kind of time line that they are comng out here.  Lethbridge is over 100,000 people when you add in Coalhurst and Coaldale.  Seriously? It would solve all your techs going into COVID houses issues too.  Hurry it up miss my TV and I am not going back to Telus.  How about a date or are they already out here? 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help