Shaw can't totally do "RERUNS" on a weather network ........

checkmate1
Grasshopper

Shaw can't totally do "RERUNS" on a weather network ......think this explains it (outrageous) !!!!!

0 Kudos

I recently learned that our local weather network is avai...

mycom63
Grasshopper

I recently learned that our local weather network is available on SD channels, which is helpful for those not subscribing to Blue curve or newer subscriptions.  Sadly Shaw is not willing to provide this feed in a HD FEED. PAY MORE AND GET LESS I GUESS IS THEIR MOTTO.

Thanks 

Shaw

0 Kudos

We have lost our local weather that was on channel 19.  N...

stripes99
Grasshopper

We have lost our local weather that was on channel 19.  Now we have forecasts for all of southern Alberta.  Miss the old one as we could plan our driving around it. If I want the forecast for the Crowsnest Pas, I’ll watch the CTV weather from Lethbridge!

0 Kudos

-- is the computer that you used to post your message run...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@stripes99 -- is the computer that you used to post your message running Windows 10 or Windows 11?  If so, then bypass your TV, and use the built-in "Weather" app on your computer to get precise information for your location.

0 Kudos

We are updating our Weather Network (TWN) Feed, and custo...

shaw-daniel

@stripes99  We are updating our Weather Network (TWN) Feed, and customers will now receive one (1) of 16 regionalized Weather Network feeds for their local market. TWN channel for the Lethbridge local forecast is available as of April 28, 2022.

0 Kudos

I have no Westher Channel now. Had a new replaced dish an...

Hs123
Grasshopper

I have no Westher Channel now. Had a new replaced dish and now no weather network!!!

0 Kudos

-- I have no Westher Channel now. Had a new replaced dish...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Hs123 -- I have no Westher Channel now. Had a new replaced dish and now no weather network!!!

I suggest that you contact Shaw (1-888-472-2222), and ask them to "reprovision" their device, to download the complete list of channels to which you are subscribed.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help