Why is Love Nature no longer available on Channel 246?

munro
Grasshopper

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

-- I have the older Arris Gateway HD PVR, and Channel 246...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@munro -- I have the older Arris Gateway HD PVR, and Channel 246 still is the "Love Nature" channel, and the Guide still shows the programs on that channel, but I am not subscribed to that channel. If you are subscribed, then contact Shaw ( 1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat ) for them to "refresh" the available channels onto your PVR. Or, was it on a "Free Preview" ?

0 Kudos

I have the Gateway system and I'm not subscribed to this...

bostonbob
Grasshopper

@mdk wrote:

@munro -- I have the older Arris Gateway HD PVR, and Channel 246 still is the "Love Nature" channel, and the Guide still shows the programs on that channel, but I am not subscribed to that channel. Or, was it on a "Free Preview" ?

I also have the Gateway system and it's still there listed on channel 246. And I checked - the last time it was on a free preview was from November 2 - 2020 to January 3rd 2021.

-- if you use the numeric keypad to select 236 (TSN 1), a...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@munro -- if you use the numeric keypad to select 236 (TSN 1), and then press channel-up, are you now on channel 237?

If you again press channel-up, are you now on channel 238?

If you again press channel-up, are you now on channel 239?

If you again press channel-up, are you now on channel 240?

If you again press channel-up, are you now on channel 241?

If you again press channel-up, are you now on channel 242?

If you again press channel-up, are you now on channel 243?

If you again press channel-up, are you now on channel 244?

If you again press channel-up, are you now on channel 245?

If you again press channel-up, are you now on channel 246, or on 247, or a higher-numbered channel?

You may have "hidden" 246, to exclude it from channel-up/channel-down?

If you use the numeric keyboard to select 246, does it display? If so, can you "unhide" it?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help