Jump to solution

A number of factors are considered when determining which...

shaw-valerie

@madmax777 A number of factors are considered when determining which channels to include in base packaging, one of the main factors though is popularity, the Total TV package was designed to include channels that had would be of interest to the majority of subscribers. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

> I live in Nanaimo and it is not in my Total TV listings...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> I live in Nanaimo and it is not in my Total TV listings

Google Maps indicates that the postal code for the Burger King on Terminal Avenue in Nanaimo is V9S 5L6.

From Shaw's TV lineup page, you may enter that postal code. Then, you see:

BlueCurve Total:

255 - FOX News
143 - FOX Rochester HD
113 - FOX Seattle HD

Basic Bundle:

142 - FOX News

083 - FOX Rochester

015 - FOX Seattle

203 - FOX Seattle HD

What happens when you try to enter "255" or "142" on your remote control, or try to speak "FOX News" into your remote control?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have to agree with madmax777.  The Total TV package is...

paulanderin
Grasshopper

I have to agree with madmax777.  The Total TV package is TOTALLY a poor name for the Shaw Blue Sky cable package as it totally does not provide a comprehensive channel listing.  Also, there seems to be a definite bias when they include TWO left wing news stations in the "Total" TV package and charge an additional $4 per month for the right wing Fox News. 

Jump to solution

Fox News is $4 per month above the "Total" TV listing in...

paulanderin
Grasshopper

Fox News is $4 per month above the "Total" TV listing in Vancouver.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

i do not want to have CNN & other USA news channels commi...

BenjaminCat1
Grasshopper

i do not want to have CNN & other USA news channels committed to only reporting the leftist democratic politicql party news.  I want to receive FOX news in all a ailable FOX news channels especially FOX cable news etc....(love tucker carleton).......i ask this because cbc in canada is no better than CNN just reporting what the PMO tells them to do so....ignoring any news that doesnt make the conservative party news look like a bad place!!!  although of course everyone needs CBC newsworld, and CTV newsworld and also the news from coast to coast to coast channels from every part of canada...... (although it seems shaw doesnt air northern and yukon news.)  i dislike manipulation of facts of news by the Trudeau office politico's........

Jump to solution

Would appreciate an update to this question by rolyat77 a...

davidhall
Grasshopper

Would appreciate an update to this question by rolyat77 as to Fox News in HD. This was over a year ago and still Fox News Channel is not HD. Why?

Jump to solution

-- still Fox News Channel is not HD. Of all the available...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@davidhall -- still Fox News Channel is not HD.

Of all the available HD programming, I (used to) watch sports in HD.

For me, watching "talking heads" on any news-channel does not require HD.

Jump to solution

I agree I live in Port Alberni and I also noticed Fox was...

marlene711
Grasshopper

I agree I live in Port Alberni and I also noticed Fox was not in my programming package so I added it for $4 but I did see CNN ect automatically in my package i would like to switch one for the other Like I have CNN which says it cost $4 or $6 and I would like to find out how I switch one for the other so I have the news I like to watch FOX news instead of CNN news but I haven't figured out how to remove one for the other just add one for an extra $4.00. I will call and find out more...

Jump to solution

Found this  https://www.shaw.ca/uploadedFiles/Ecomm/Telev...

marlene711
Grasshopper
Jump to solution

Soooo....what concervative channels come in the pkg. Grrr!!!

Rokell
Grasshopper

Soooo....what concervative channels come in the pkg. Grrr!!!

TALK TO US
We're here to help