Jump to solution

Why Isn't FoxNews included in the same bundle as CNN?? No...

jodyallen
Grasshopper

Why Isn't FoxNews included in the same bundle as CNN?? No one at shaw will answer this, all they say is that it is programmed by shaw and no you can't speak directly with them to ask the question. Perhaps you can answer? 

Jump to solution

Hi  not 100% sure but I don't think anyone on here could...

g-idk
Master

Hi @jodyallen not 100% sure but I don't think anyone on here could answer that for you.  This is only a peer to peer help forum not an official Shaw Support Channel, they can probably guess why but it's iffy, maybe shaw is more left leaning after all Canada is based on Social Democracy, and the U.S. is based on Capitalist's Democracy, but again that is just a wild  guess.  For example you couldn't pay me to watch Fox News, in fact I try to avoid the U.S. 24 hr news networks they are all so biased it's either Democrat or Republican not just read us the **bleep** news without your stupid opinions I'll base my own on facts thank you very much.  Here's hoping you get a true factual answer.   

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I'm very dissapointed that Shaw does not provide a HD fee...

TR14
Grasshopper

I'm very dissapointed that Shaw does not provide a HD feed for Fox news. If it's available with their competition, they should have this available for their shaw customers. Regardless of peoples political views, we live in a country where we have freedom of speech. We have options to tune into this channel or tune out. It's up to you. Both CNN and FOX news are extremely left and right wing - people can watch whatever they want and form their own opinion. Shaw needs to wake up and provide a better service to its customers.

Jump to solution

Shaw is Liberal MSM...they don’t care about you

d1234
Grasshopper

Shaw is Liberal MSM...they don’t care about you

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Bull**bleep**, Fox News is far more popular than many of your...

GuyFawkes
Grasshopper

Bull**bleep**, Fox News is far more popular than many of your garbage channels. It's all political. Politics before business, when you have a monopoly. Most other news channels are garbage. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Because they’re left wing hacks like every other station...

d1234
Grasshopper

Because they’re left wing hacks like every other station in Canada 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

We’ll maybe there would be more interest if it was in HD

d1234
Grasshopper

We’ll maybe there would be more interest if it was in HD

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

With regular Shaw Cable, every 24 hour news channel is in...

nevinet
Grasshopper

With regular Shaw Cable, every 24 hour news channel is in HD, except the conservative one...

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- every 24 hour news channel is in HD, except the conser...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@nevinet -- every 24 hour news channel is in HD, except the conservative one

Interesting. I watch NHL hockey in HD, for a better picture than SD. Yes, even the patterns on Kevin Bieksa's socks.  🙂

However, for me, the more-important part of a news broadcast is the audio component, not HD images of car-crashes or of Justin Trudeau's face. I see (pun intended) no value in seeing HD images of the pattern of the necktie of the male news-anchor. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help