Double Billed

dalberts84
Grasshopper

I was just going through my transaction history and noticed that I was double billed.

Based on transaction history it looks like their auto bill system messed up. As the normal bill payment should be negative but instead it was positive so when it ran again it charged be twice for the month.

• June 2, 2022
    Bill Payment
  • June 1, 2022
    Bill Payment

I checked my credit card statement and don't see a credit (positive transaction) in there so it's shouldn't be that they sent me money.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

-- Logon to the My Shaw Portal, select "My Bills", and sc...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@dalberts84 -- Logon to the My Shaw Portal, select "My Bills", and scroll-down to "Transactions", to see every transaction for the most-recent 24 months.  For example:

January 31, 2023 Bill Payment -210.59
January 1, 2023 Fibre+ 500 115.00
January 1, 2023 Total TV 95.00

Note that the transactions are listed "newest-to-oldest".

In your case, Shaw charged you $110.88 on June 1, 2022. Why? Was your payment, in late May, declined by your bank/credit-union, causing Shaw to "reverse" the payment? Are you using "auto-payment" with Shaw -- paying your invoice automatically on the due date?

I also see that Shaw credited your payment on June 2.

Is it normal for Shaw to invoice you for about $110.88 per month, or for about $221.76 per month?

Since this discussion forum is not a direct path to Shaw Support, I suggest that you contact Shaw (1-888-472-2222) and select "Billing", to get them to investigate.

0 Kudos