why I have to pay for the equipment if you already received them

eltayeb67
Grasshopper

although I sent the equipment and Canada Post show they delivered it on Jun 21st, I still got an invoice with $340 due for the equipment. I could have dropped it at an agent if it was allowed, or its just making money out of a COVID tragedy?
I have been with Shaw for over 5 yrs, and I can't believe how bad their customer service got lately.

5 Replies

don't pay it, call them and see if they have the equipmen...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

don't pay it, call them and see if they have the equipment and if they do, tell them to waive all charges.  good luck.  

Because we put our customers' and employees' health first...

shaw-monica

@eltayeb67 Because we put our customers' and employees' health first, dropping off equipment is currently not being accepted to adhere to Covid protocols. As a result, mailing in your equipment is the best option at this time.

It is possible that the invoice was generated before the equipment reached our inventory team. Please reach out to our support team at shaw.ca/contact-us with your Canada Post tracking number and they will happily assist with the unreturned equipment fee!

0 Kudos

Hi, how much will I be charged for unreturned equipment(...

wya8
Grasshopper

Hi, how much will I be charged for unreturned equipment( cgnm-2250)

0 Kudos

The unreturned equipment fee for Hitron CGNM-2250 is $50.

shaw-daniel

The unreturned equipment fee for Hitron CGNM-2250 is $50.

0 Kudos

-- bad customer service The day after I contacted Shaw to...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@eltayeb67 -- bad customer service

The day after I contacted Shaw to terminate services (for an account that I managed, not my personal account) their computer systems posted the "non-returned equipment" fee to the account. The charge was visible via the My Shaw Portal. That is not "bad customer service". After Shaw received the equipment, an offsetting credit was posted to the account. Again, just "normal business practices", not anything "bad".

0 Kudos