Why there's increase of 9 dollars in my bill for sept. - Oct. 2024.

Mamajean
Grasshopper

3 Replies

The price went up.

rstra
Grand Master

@Mamajean The price went up.

0 Kudos

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Mamajean -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help.

This forum is not a path to Shaw/Rogers Support: 1-888-472-2222

If you sign-in to the My Shaw Portal, click "bills", and scroll-down to "Transactions".  You can view all transactions on your account for the past 24 months.  This will let you track the price of each item over time, to determine which item's cost has risen. You can also see the dates of your payments.

Did you finish a previous two-year Value Plan, and thus become a "month-to-month" (non-discounted!) customer?

Have you been paying your invoices on time? Before July 15, 2024, you had 30 days after the invoice was created to make payment. After that date, you have only 21 days to make payment.  So, if you did not pay by the 21st day, you incurred a "late fee", which might be that $9.

Note that credit-card companies are giving you 21 days to pay.  Now, Shaw/Rogers is giving you 21 days to pay.

0 Kudos

The box rental discounts were not included in my Septembe...

Corinne11
Grasshopper

The box rental discounts were not included in my September 2024 billing resulting in over $8 increase from my past billings.