Jump to solution

Phone not working

Jelliott
Grasshopper

When I am called on my land-line phone line (Shaw), the caller  cannot hear me.  This happens on every phone!

Help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

,  sorry for the long delay in response.  Have you tried...

g-idk
Master

@Jelliott ,  sorry for the long delay in response.  Have you tried to reboot your phone modem?  If you have a separate phone only modem, unplug the power from the back of the unit, wait for 30 sec. and then plug the power back in, and let the modem reboot till the correct lights are displaying on the face of it. After this try out your phone to see if the issue is still there.  If your phone plugs directly into the back of your Internet modem, then you still do the same procedure but be aware that you are also turning off your internet and tv service as well, just temporally, everything will come back on after the reboot process. Hopefully that can fix the problem for you. Let us know if this works.    

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

,  sorry for the long delay in response.  Have you tried...

g-idk
Master

@Jelliott ,  sorry for the long delay in response.  Have you tried to reboot your phone modem?  If you have a separate phone only modem, unplug the power from the back of the unit, wait for 30 sec. and then plug the power back in, and let the modem reboot till the correct lights are displaying on the face of it. After this try out your phone to see if the issue is still there.  If your phone plugs directly into the back of your Internet modem, then you still do the same procedure but be aware that you are also turning off your internet and tv service as well, just temporally, everything will come back on after the reboot process. Hopefully that can fix the problem for you. Let us know if this works.    

0 Kudos