Responding to a voice mail

cbcwpg
Grasshopper

I am transferring tickets in TicketMaster, but to do so TM wants me to type in a one-time code. So TM calls my home phone ( doesn't even ring ) and leaves me a voice mail. I listen to the voice mail and all it says is " This is TM with your one-time code, please push 3 to receive the code"

If I push 3, this "3" is going to the SHAW voice mail system and not interacting with the voice mail to get the code. So...How do I respond to the voice mail and not the voice mail system?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

, I don't believe there is a way to interact with the voi...

g-idk
Master

@cbcwpg , I don't believe there is a way to interact with the voice mail message you are receiving from TM.  I would suggest you temporarily turn off your voice mail system via the My Shaw app or my.shaw.ca website to access your account and phone features. When you have turned off the voice mail contact TM again and get them to send you another code via your phone, but this time your phone should ring and you can answer it and interact with the phone call to receive your code.  I hope this can help you.   

wrote TM calls my home phone ( doesn't even ring ) and le...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@cbcwpg wrote TM calls my home phone ( doesn't even ring ) and leaves me a voice mail. 

This happens when your telephone-line is "busy". You might hear a few "beeps" during your current call, but no "rings" will interrupt your current call. I agree with @g-idk -- disable call-waiting & be sure that your telephone line is not "off-hook" and not "busy" (somebody else in your home actively using your phone-line).