Jump to solution

What happened to my voicemail

mike0687
Grasshopper

When I signed on with Shaw I was delighted with customer service.  Now that I've been with them a year, it seems like their computers put my number down a few notches to "Keep on Hold forever".   It seems I no longer have voicemail on my home phone.   I tried calling in but don't want to sit on hold for hours listening to that irritating broad who just never shuts up, over and over again, worse than a dentist's drill.     I thought I called the support line but really they just want me to install an app on my phone so they can leech my private business which I have absolutely no interest in doing.  Shaw you should be ashamed for providing such lousy customer service.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: What happened to my voicemail

shaw-tony

Hey mike0687,

Thank you for reaching out! I am very sorry for the long waits you have experienced. Your voicemail should be working as expected. What happens when you dial *98 on your home phone? Also, are you able to see your voicemail settings when you log into your MyShaw account with the steps here

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Jump to solution

shaw-tony

Hey mike0687,

Thank you for reaching out! I am very sorry for the long waits you have experienced. Your voicemail should be working as expected. What happens when you dial *98 on your home phone? Also, are you able to see your voicemail settings when you log into your MyShaw account with the steps here

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

mike0687
Grasshopper

It asks me to set it up as though it was never active before.  I'll give it a go.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

shaw-tony

Ah, if you recently made changes to your bundle, that may happen. You should be able to gain access once you set it up. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

We recently changed our bundle with huge problems.  Now,...

kaynj
Grasshopper

We recently changed our bundle with huge problems.  Now, voicemail is all set up but we don't have it.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@kaynj -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help.

In your case, contact Shaw Support: 1-888-472-2222 to get a Shaw Agent to trouble-shoot.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have reset all of my Vmail settings it still does not w...

tootsdelaney
Grasshopper

I have reset all of my Vmail settings it still does not work 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion group, where v...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@tootsdelaney -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion group, where volunteers try to help. It is not a path to Shaw Support (1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat to get a Shaw Agent to trouble-shoot).

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help