blue curve tv not playing programs on my laptop

chimosabi
Grasshopper

main page pops up but as soon i i press watch it says something went wrong error tvapp-00306

Labels (1)
23 Replies

that is odd. It may be related to a service interruption...

shaw-tony

@chimosabi that is odd. It may be related to a service interruption in your area. Are you still seeing this error message? If so, does it show up in different browsers?

0 Kudos

Yes currently on my laptop or my iPhone the blue curve ap...

chimosabi
Grasshopper

Yes currently on my laptop or my iPhone the blue curve appears all my programs appear but when I try and play them it gives me error’s. I am in Thailand right now trying to access my blue curve it won’t let me do it

0 Kudos

ah, live content from BlueCurve TV will only work within...

shaw-tony

@chimosabi ah, live content from BlueCurve TV will only work within Canada. Outside of Canada, you would only be able to access your "download to go" content. You can find more details about that here.

I am getting the same message on my ipad, for the past mo...

Dsrober
Grasshopper

I am getting the same message on my ipad, for the past month, keeps saying “Something went wrong. Were sorry something unexpected just happened. Please try again.”, I have tried again, and again, and again over and over and still get the same message

Have you powered-off your iPad, and your cable-modem, and...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Have you powered-off your iPad, and your cable-modem, and then restarted both devices? Have you tried this?

shaw is still using flash instead of html5 well flash is...

rcorkum
Grasshopper

shaw is still using flash instead of html5 well flash is getting shutdown in about a month they should switch to html5 I mean youtube did it what 4 years ago?

that is stupid

LDS202119
Grasshopper

that is stupid

Hi  , Blue Curve tv streaming website no longer requires...

g-idk
Master

Hi @LDS202119 , Blue Curve tv streaming website no longer requires Adobe Flash to run as of a little earlier this month.

Well i'm still having a problem with it on my pc when try...

LDS202119
Grasshopper

@g-idk Well i'm still having a problem with it on my pc when trying to click on content it just goes white and reloads

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help