Jump to solution

Blue Curve won't load with Google Chrome.

bluefrown
Grasshopper

This problem started Sunday night.  I've cleared my browsing history and re-booted my machine.  A few months ago my Blue Curve began pixelating and then finally stopped.  Shaw's solution is to contact Google.  I use Google Cast so even though Blue Curve is working with Fire Fox, I can't cast using that browsing

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Disabling the extensions worked.  Thanks

bluefrown
Grasshopper

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jump to solution

Disconnect the electrical cord from the BlueCurve. Wait a...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Disconnect the electrical cord from the BlueCurve. Wait a few seconds, and then reconnect it. Let it completely restart.

After opening Google Chrome, disable Google Cast, access the Shaw Speed Test web-site, and launch it. Tell us the results.

Close Google Chrome, open it, enable Google Cast, and repeat the test. Tell us the results.

If possible, connect a different computer, via a "CAT-5E" (or "CAT-6") Ethernet cable, to your BlueCurve, and run the test. Tell us the results.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

We have seen some issues with the BlueCurve TV web app in...

shaw-tony

@bluefrown We have seen some issues with the BlueCurve TV web app in recent versions of Chrome. Often this can be resolved by disabling hardware-accelerated video decode or hardware acceleration within the browser settings. There's a discussion in a Google forum post here that shares steps on how to disable that.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I tried this suggestion and it didn't work

bluefrown
Grasshopper

I tried this suggestion and it didn't work

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

even going to chrome://flags to disable "Hardware-acceler...

shaw-tony

@bluefrown even going to chrome://flags to disable "Hardware-accelerated video decode" doesn't work? There may be a Google extension that is causing issues, can you disable all of them and try again?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

bluefrown
Grasshopper

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help