BlueCurve and Recording Playback

silas1
Grasshopper

I know there is an old thread on here, but we are still experiencing playback issues with BlueCurve. Recordings skip ahead, freeze, stop and then ask us if we want to delete the recording. I've spent hours on two separate occasions with tech support within the last two weeks. First time they were able to do something to correct the problem after 45 minutes. Last night, same tech, but couldn't solve the issue...other than saying it was a known issue and tech support was working on it. Extremely frustrated with the whole situation! Anyone have a work around or potential solution? 

Steve

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Yup, me too. Between 3 & 5 weeks ago, we went through the...

Stevie333
Grasshopper

Yup, me too.

Between 3 & 5 weeks ago, we went through the identical situation, losing/missing recordings. Tech support advised it was an issue with Shaw's server(s) and hard drive(s). Sure glad we were able to find the programs on ON DEMAND so we didn't actually miss anything. It was a PIA.

Things were fine for 3 weeks, then 3 days ago, the same happened again for 2 days. This time, (after repeatedly telling tech support of identical issue a few weeks ago), they insisted on sending a tech to our house to inspect - will see when they arrive next week.

Gotta hate it when it's obvious the support techs are reading scripted replies, not actually listening to callers. We've been with Shaw for over 30 years, but this appears to mean nothing to them..

(another) Steve
Nanaimo, BC

Thanks Steve. Will be interesting to see what, if anythin...

silas1
Grasshopper

Thanks Steve.

Will be interesting to see what, if anything the tech does at your house. Please keep me informed.

Steve

TALK TO US
We're here to help