Jump to solution

Finally got to the bottom of this, the BlueCurve Home app...

tiger955
Grasshopper

Finally got to the bottom of this, the BlueCurve Home app requires Android 7 to work not 6.

Jump to solution

you can still access your BlueCurve via the website https...

shaw-tony

@tiger955 you can still access your BlueCurve via the website https://internet.shaw.ca/ if you are looking to make some changes.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I've found that out now but the "How to connect your Shaw...

tiger955
Grasshopper

I've found that out now but the "How to connect your Shaw equipment - Activating your Gateway" doesn't tell you this only to download the BlueCurve Home app (Apple App Store | Google Play Store) & use the BlueCurve Home app which I could not do hence this post.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Now that the website will stop at 6th of July 2022 and my...

AlexCavan
Grasshopper

Now that the website will stop at 6th of July 2022 and my phone has only android 6, what?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

It actually ends June 7th. Let’s not forget the percentag...

rstra
Grand Master

@AlexCavan It actually ends June 7th. Let’s not forget the percentage of customers that don’t have an Android or IOS devices that now can’t change their SSID or password for their  BlueCurve router. 

Well thought out Shaw.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hi  , quick question for you.  What is happening on June...

g-idk
Master

Hi @rstra , quick question for you.  What is happening on June 7th with Blue Curve?  I somehow missed some news. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

internet.shaw.ca is going away. The BlueCurve website wil...

rstra
Grand Master

@g-idk 

internet.shaw.ca is going away.

The BlueCurve website will be going away on June 7th, 2022. You can still enjoy the same great features by downloading the free Shaw BlueCurve app to manage your WiFi and devices. Get it now on the App Store or Google Play.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

ok thanks  , boy I did miss that news.  Well that sucks,...

g-idk
Master

ok thanks @rstra , boy I did miss that news.  Well that sucks, I don't own a cell phone or tablet, never have never will.  I did use my windows laptop to watch Blue Curve when not at home, but no more I guess.  Thanks Shaw.  Again Thanks for the heads up.  

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

This doesn’t apply to bluecurvetv.shaw.ca, just internet....

rstra
Grand Master

@g-idk 

This doesn’t apply to bluecurvetv.shaw.ca, just internet.shaw.ca, which is the web based tool for the BlueCurve modem. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Ok dumb dumb here  ,  totally misunderstood.  I understan...

g-idk
Master

Ok dumb dumb here @rstra ,  totally misunderstood.  I understand now.  You are talking about the Blue Curve Modem and not the Blue Curve tv web site.  I better shake the morning cobwebs out of my brain.  

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help