Jump to solution

Change Modem with new Bluecurve

Mazhar
Grasshopper

Hi there! Please let me know how to make request to change my old modem with new Bluecurve modem. I have internet 300 connection. 

thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

@Mazhar — your best bet is to contact Shaw through their...

Spatch
Grasshopper

@Mazhar — your best bet is to contact Shaw through their online chat service.  I’ve used it many times and have always had my issues resolved efficiently.  I usually log into the Shaw app and access the chat function there, but you can also access it through their website.  Go to shaw.ca and scroll to the bottom, and then select “live chat” from the “contact us” pull down menu.

This is a user community forum seldom moderated by Shaw employees.  Your request to upgrade your modem would be best addressed through live chat.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Jump to solution

@Mazhar — your best bet is to contact Shaw through their...

Spatch
Grasshopper

@Mazhar — your best bet is to contact Shaw through their online chat service.  I’ve used it many times and have always had my issues resolved efficiently.  I usually log into the Shaw app and access the chat function there, but you can also access it through their website.  Go to shaw.ca and scroll to the bottom, and then select “live chat” from the “contact us” pull down menu.

This is a user community forum seldom moderated by Shaw employees.  Your request to upgrade your modem would be best addressed through live chat.

Jump to solution

-- replace my modem with the BlueCurve modem ... There ha...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Mazhar -- replace my modem with the BlueCurve modem ...

There have been some unhappy contributors on this discussion forum who have made the same replacement. Of course, if other people have successfully switched, with no issues, they will not post here. Here, you only see those who complain.

Note that your current modem and the BlueCurve fully support the grandfathered "Internet 300" plan. When your current two-year value-plan expires, you will be offered the "Fibre+ 300" plan -- your current cable-modem is compatible with that "rebranded" service.

Note that the BlueCurve has only TWO Ethernet ports; your current cable-modem might have FOUR Ethernet ports.  Do you currently use more than two ports? If so, stick with your current cable-modem.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help