Jump to solution

Emails not showing in webmail inbox on ipad

TR317
Grasshopper

Emails are not showing (except from Facebook) in webmail inboxes on our iPads. They are showing in Mail.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Thank you. I got help from Shaw Support. It seems that Sa...

TR317
Grasshopper

Thank you. I got help from Shaw Support. It seems that Safari and Shaw Webmail aren’t working well together. I switched to Chrome which solved my missing emails problem and corrected a lot of other issues that I had been battling/ putting up with. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jump to solution

-- what are your "spam setting" within the Shaw WebMail a...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@TR317 -- what are your "spam setting" within the Shaw WebMail app? It is possible that those messages are being filtered into the "spam" folder within WebMail.  If you can see them with some other E-mail client, they have not been deleted by WebMail -- maybe, just "hidden".

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Thank you. I got help from Shaw Support. It seems that Sa...

TR317
Grasshopper

Thank you. I got help from Shaw Support. It seems that Safari and Shaw Webmail aren’t working well together. I switched to Chrome which solved my missing emails problem and corrected a lot of other issues that I had been battling/ putting up with. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

After a few days in Spain emails stopped coming into Mac...

glangston
Grasshopper

After a few days in Spain emails stopped coming into Mac mail.  Spent a month having to go to Webmail for emails.   Got back to Canada and still nothing coming into Apple mail on iPad or iPhones.  Shaw help desk tried to help.  All settings were right and accounts not frozen.  SOLUTION:  Reinstalled email accounts and didn't have to delete originals.  Works fine now.  

TALK TO US
We're here to help