Jump to solution

Extremely Poor Customer Service

mr-es335
Grasshopper

Good day,

I am in IT and have been a Telus customer for over 25 years. As Telus could not provide us with the services that we would prefer at present - we looked at others alternatives, such as Shaw.

Since we "signed the contract" we have been facing issue-after-issue - all with absolutely no resolve or even the hope of a resolve. Lack of communication and miscommunication - all bundled in with an inability to sincerely listen to and be sympathetic to the needs of their clients is the common thread to this whole debacle!

I have written a two page document on the various issues that we have been facing since the 21st of September and which has yet to be satisfactorily resolved.

Sincerely,
Dell

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Hi  good to hear a little success for you.  As  has said...

g-idk
Master

Hi @mr-es335 good to hear a little success for you.  As @rickatk has said maybe we can help with the rest.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Jump to solution

Hi  very sorry to hear of your poor experience with Shaw...

g-idk
Master

Hi @mr-es335 very sorry to hear of your poor experience with Shaw products and support.  It is not the norm.  However since this is only a peer to peer forum and not a direct link to official Shaw Support, may I recommend you file your complaint directly with Shaw by scrolling to the bottom of this page after reading this and under the About Us section you will find near the bottom Your Voice, click on that link to voice your concerns to Shaw directly.  Since I don't know what your issues have been, hopefully this will help. good luck.  

Jump to solution

: I have written a two page document on the various issue...

rickatk
Master

@mr-es335 : I have written a two page document on the various issues that we have been facing since the 21st of September and which has yet to be satisfactorily resolved.

Consider making your issues known to the community, perhaps there are answers...

Jump to solution

Hello, I did that  - twice, and with no success at all! A...

mr-es335
Grasshopper

Hello,

I did that  - twice, and with no success at all!

Anyhow, I decided to give Shaw one more opportunity and, today two of the issues have been resolved.

Jump to solution

Hi  good to hear a little success for you.  As  has said...

g-idk
Master

Hi @mr-es335 good to hear a little success for you.  As @rickatk has said maybe we can help with the rest.

TALK TO US
We're here to help