Flash player is "on" in settings, still won't run

gordn
Grasshopper

on Chrome using FreeRange

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Found a tiny box at the bottom right corner of Chrome. Th...

gordn
Grasshopper

Found a tiny box at the bottom right corner of Chrome. That popped up to allow Flash

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Jump to solution

did it previously work? Can you try using a different bro...

shaw-tony

@gordn did it previously work? Can you try using a different browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox) to see if it works? If so, I'd recommend disabling any extensions you have for Chrome or delete the history/cache for it to work.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

You would think, putting the slider to "allow flash" woul...

gordn
Grasshopper

You would think, putting the slider to "allow flash" would suffice right? 

Edge works, but the only option I have is "allow once" so work around but still WTH??

I tried adding allowable site but that barfed too.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I have same problem with Firefox. WGT golf working but wo...

theRickster
Grasshopper

I have same problem with Firefox. WGT golf working but words with friends and Farmville not. Could this be a new Facebook issue. Also MS Edge will accept Farmville but crashes every five minutes or so at 2am

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

yes, once you "allow" flash it will work. Did disabling e...

shaw-tony

@gordn yes, once you "allow" flash it will work. Did disabling extensions work? Can you test on Firefox to see if the same problems exist?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Unfortunately after clicking on allow flash I get a blank...

theRickster
Grasshopper

Unfortunately after clicking on allow flash I get a blank white screen where the game is saposed to be. Even after reload page.  Tried disable, clear cache and data then reboot and enable. No go. Has always worked for years for me the two-three months ago Flash stopped loading game  I'm very confused. Words with Friends locks up a the loading screen with the letter W spinning endlessly. WGT does asked for permission to run Flash then works perfectly after allowing. e-ya

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

it may be a flash related issue if it is affecting source...

shaw-tony

@theRickster it may be a flash related issue if it is affecting sources that are not related to our services. You can try and remove/reinstall the application or contact adobe support to see if they have a remedy.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

No I didn't try firefox. Why have a third browser for fri...

gordn
Grasshopper

No I didn't try firefox. Why have a third browser for frick's sake.Just hoping that I could find a way to allow always using at least one mainstream browser.

I turned off all my extensions. The "how to fix" that Shaw brings up seems to be a instructions for Safari and no one else.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

it should be working. I've tested it on multiple computer...

shaw-tony

@gordn it should be working. I've tested it on multiple computers using Chrome. What operating system are you using? Once you "allow once", do you refresh the page to see any errors or if it's still a black screen?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Found a tiny box at the bottom right corner of Chrome. Th...

gordn
Grasshopper

Found a tiny box at the bottom right corner of Chrome. That popped up to allow Flash

TALK TO US
We're here to help