How Can I Get Back On To The World Wide Web, and off the Local Wide Web?

whomever
Grasshopper

You can skip the preamble and jump to the question below in RED.

PREABLE:
With every new search, I find that some store nearby has it on sale. I'm up on VPN, Proxy, etcetera, and how to disable Google-stalking in myaccount.google.TLD. I'm not asking about browser stalkers, or Google or Micro$oft. Almost every website kiddie-koder thinks it so kewl to tell us our IP, City/Town and Googie-map to prove they know where we are, but visitors have no idea who or where the web site kiddie-koders are.

I use a anonymous DNS so Shaw stops stalking me. I use a VPN now and then, but a normal search results in localized results based on my 'profile'. Bing, as does Google still keeps a IP profile, and if we are NOT logged in to a Googie or Binger account or not. 

Hiding the IP is done via VPN or Proxy. When searching via a VPN or Proxy, the results are targeted to the VPN exit node and as for Proxy, one might as well get undressed and bare all - not that they don't have it all anyway.

Over the years, the "World Wide Web", has become the local for-sale web. Most results from any Search Engine (SE) are based on browser history, and IP location. Add to that, web sites that pay Google in the popularity contest ends up at the top, even if they are distantly and remotely related to the search query - they have it for sale nearby. 

Trying to get world news is a pain. I don't mean my local newspaper's take on world news, I mean news from Spain about the train crash, or the unseasonable weather in Tiea De Fuego, or local news in the country of Bouvet Island (yes - it's now a country - and you can blame me for that).  Example would be trying to find local news in North Korea to get their side of the story, not the U.S, version of what N.K. is doing.

It's common knowledge now that any humans' private information are the biggest commodity on the Internet - it's why every page has a 'Cookie' disclaimer that when viewing the 'terms', reads like a parchment written by Satan. 

QUESTION:
So, with that in mind, just how does one stop search engines and Google from using our IP address to build search results with? They never needed it before, at least not until they could sell our souls to anything, or anyone with the coin. I just want to get back to basics and "surf the world wide web" like it was before it too was commercialized.

I'm open to ideas and discussion... and this is asked here at Shaw because privacy and security begins at home.

~w~

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help