Thanks for the work around. It's pretty asinine to have t...

Mogal
Grasshopper

Thanks for the work around. It's pretty asinine to have to go through that procedure to help keep my network safe and clean.

Not to mention it's pretty inconvenient to have to go through a procedure like that when a simple delete/kick button would be so much simpler and safer.

How does shaw validate this as a safe security practice when users can not be deleted/kicked?

Just because I let someone use my network, doesn't mean I'm always going to let them.

Now their IP will remain on my network forever? Paused?!

I want them deleted. Not paused, forever.

BlueCurve allows you to forget a device   https://support...

rstra
Grand Master

that option to forget the device isn't there anymore, jus...

platonicmoon111
Grasshopper

that option to forget the device isn't there anymore, just pause forever...

0 Kudos

The option is available in the BlueCurve app for IOS, not...

rstra
Grand Master

@platonicmoon111 

The option is available in the BlueCurve app for IOS, not sure about the web interface, I didn’t check. 

That is not true: when you select the "Device Details", e...

David0000
Grasshopper

That is not true: when you select the "Device Details", even with iOS, there is no button "Forget a Device". Instead, there is a message that says "To forget this device, first disconnect it from your home network". That's exactly what we've been trying to do, disconnect a device from the home network!!

You can only forget a device that isn’t connected, not su...

rstra
Grand Master

@David0000 

You can only forget a device that isn’t connected, not sure why 

I am having this same issue as well and I am not able to...

clarke2022
Grasshopper

I am having this same issue as well and I am not able to remove them at all. I am not sure what is going on here. 

If you have unknown devices that are currently connected,...

rstra
Grand Master

@Codyaugust 

If you have unknown devices that are currently connected, you should probably change your wifi password. 

I don’t really need a list of every person who has ever b...

2022May
Grasshopper

I don’t really need a list of every person who has ever been on my wifi. Paused or not. Why can’t I delete the person? That’s ridiculous. I’ve made a profile I’m calling: “Paused devices” so I can put all of the devices like that here. So dumb that I can’t just delete it. 

I agree Shaw is helping the HACKERS THAT IS JUST WRONG. I...

Myron4
Grasshopper

I agree Shaw is helping the HACKERS THAT IS JUST WRONG. I HAVE 2 devices connected to my blue curve that I can’t get rid of and I cannot pause device it won’t let me.

TALK TO US
We're here to help