Jump to solution

Intermittent Shaw Open Access Point @ corner of Resort Drive & Rathtrevor Road in Parksville, BC

arjay
Grasshopper

Hi guys;

Once more the access point on the corner of Resort Drive & Rathtrevor Road in Parksville, BC is cutting out. It's been doing this over the last few weeks. This morning it was dead for hours and not broadcasting it's SSID

I first brought this issue to your attention back in early May, perhaps it's time to replace the AP altogether since it appears to be problematic most of the time?

I tried to send a direct email to the person that was actually able to address the issue back in May but apparently the ecare.help@sjrb.ca email is no longer functional.

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

I've asked our go wifi team to take a look into this for...

shaw-valerie

@arjay I've asked our go wifi team to take a look into this for you, thanks for letting us know! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Our wifi team has asked for some additional information i...

shaw-valerie

@arjay Our wifi team has asked for some additional information in regards to this, check your private messages (by clicking the envelope icon at the upper right corner of this page) and get back to me when you have a chance! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jump to solution

I've asked our go wifi team to take a look into this for...

shaw-valerie

@arjay I've asked our go wifi team to take a look into this for you, thanks for letting us know! 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Our wifi team has asked for some additional information i...

shaw-valerie

@arjay Our wifi team has asked for some additional information in regards to this, check your private messages (by clicking the envelope icon at the upper right corner of this page) and get back to me when you have a chance! 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- is this the same Access Point as in this thread ? Have...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@arjay -- is this the same Access Point as in this thread ?

Have you used the Your Voice hyperlink to make an official contact with Shaw?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help