Is their a shaw plan that is cheaper

Pinoybrat
Grasshopper

My contract with shaw will expire on april. I called them several times but cant give me a deal like the others have. Currently at 99 per month for 2 yrs they offered me 85 per month for 2 yrs for renewal. Hoping to get a better deal than this before considering other service provider

Labels (1)
5 Replies

it certainly depends on your needs. Some things to consid...

shaw-tony

@Pinoybrat it certainly depends on your needs. Some things to consider are: What do you use your Internet for, how many users/devices are connected at the same time, what do you value most in our Internet services. It's best to touch base with a team member again to ensure the plan fits you.

0 Kudos

My 2 yr plan expires May 31 & when i check i only see 1 o...

sbreakin
Grasshopper

My 2 yr plan expires May 31 & when i check i only see 1 option for Basic Internet (300Mbps for $115 or $90 on 2 yr with early cancel penalty)  - or - Blue Curve 600Mbps ($115 or $100 on 2 yr with early cancel policy). 

I use the hitron just as router (wifi off) as use Google Wifi & for TV own PVR & don't feel any need for fancy new stuff.

Would be nice to have other options than just 1 (at faster than i need 300Mbps) - we only have 1 TV & phones, so rarely have more than 2 or 3 streams.

0 Kudos

under our basic plans we do have Internet 50 as it may be...

shaw-tony

@sbreakin under our basic plans we do have Internet 50 as it may better suit your needs. Feel free to connect with us to go over a plan that best suits your needs.

0 Kudos

Why can I not find on your website ANY of your basic plans?

nuesch
Grasshopper

Why can I not find on your website ANY of your basic plans?

0 Kudos

The Shaw website is very frustrating, go to this link, sc...

rstra
Grand Master

The Shaw website is very frustrating, go to this link, scroll down, select “Compare Plans” and then click the drop down arrow next to “Fibre +300 and you will see all the plans from 10 to gig. 

https://www.shaw.ca/internet/plans

TALK TO US
We're here to help