I have been having this issue since January. I have calle...

gkuzmick
Grasshopper

I have been having this issue since January. I have called Shaw and they cannot seem to figure it out, customer support and tech support. tried all of the web browsers, phones and multiple different computers. same message every time. i would like to have access to my account please

I certainly want to help get this fixed. Can you send me...

shaw-tony

@gkuzmick @joella1977 @Murphy4 I certainly want to help get this fixed. Can you send me a direct message with your account info?

0 Kudos

I have the same problem for the last two weeks. I tried d...

erhanozacar
Grasshopper

I have the same problem for the last two weeks. I tried different browsers, mobile devices, I also tried the mobile app but no luck. I need to log in to be able to pay my bills. 

0 Kudos

>  I need to log in to be able to pay my bills.  Instead...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

>  I need to log in to be able to pay my bills. 

Instead of logging-in to My Shaw, register a new Shaw ID. This will automatically invalidate your previous Shaw ID, but it will let you login with your new credentials.  You keep the same account-number; only the ID has changed. You will need to update the mobile app with your new credentials.

0 Kudos

I tried following your suggestion and I got the message b...

erhanozacar
Grasshopper

I tried following your suggestion and I got the message below when I hit the create your shaw ID button.

Unknown Server Error (5,203) Please try again. If you require additional assistance, please contact us.

0 Kudos

> Please try again. If you require additional assistance,...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

> Please try again. If you require additional assistance, please contact us.

Did you try again?

When you contacted Shaw (online-chat or telephone), what was their response?

0 Kudos

I am experiencing the same issue today on both my.shaw.ca...

tessies
Grasshopper

I am experiencing the same issue today on both my.shaw.ca and the My Shaw App where I receive an error message... I have exhausted all options/performed tests all to no avail: refreshing the my.shaw.ca page, closing & restarting the My Shaw app, restarting both my PC & Cell, creating a new Shaw ID & attempting to sign in with that, selecting 'desktop site' vs. mobile, using an up-to-date version of Chrome, Firefox, IE and even the Samsung Internet App, ran a few tests on my Wifi connections (all is working per usual), etc., etc., etc. 

I see you've posted similarly in the thread here. Let us...

shaw-tony

@tessies I see you've posted similarly in the thread here. Let us know what error messages you see there.

0 Kudos

Still an issue today. I haven't been able to log in for a...

Getaway
Grasshopper

Still an issue today. I haven't been able to log in for a couple of weeks. Sometimes the website does send a text for entry code, but I just get an oops message

0 Kudos

-- can you add a few details: hardware (PC or Mac) have...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Getaway -- can you add a few details:

1. hardware (PC or Mac)
  2. have you tried a web-browser on your smart-phone, Android tablet, iPhone or iPad
  3. operating system (Windows 8, Windows 10, some Linux-variant)
  4. web-browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Edge(2015), Edge(2020), Internet Explorer)
  5. anti-virus software (does it try to block any content, or block some pop-up)
  6. if you use a friend's device or computer, and their Internet connection (not yours), can you logon?

TALK TO US
We're here to help