--  I'm not sure what else I can do in order gain access...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@swc --  I'm not sure what else I can do in order gain access to my account

Given the various computers & operating systems that you have tried, I think that you need to contact Shaw (1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat ) for them to fix something on their end.

0 Kudos

I've got the same problem! Very dissatisfied with Shaw's...

Daven
Grasshopper

I've got the same problem! Very dissatisfied with Shaw's service overall! 

I have had this issue for the past year or so. How do I s...

angelboix
Grasshopper

I have had this issue for the past year or so. How do I sign in?

On Safari, email and MYSHAW passwords stopped working. To...

wayin49
Grasshopper

On Safari, email and MYSHAW passwords stopped working. To reset password on email, the instruction is "two step verification..." and "a code has been sent to your email" CANT OP$EN EMAIL, CANT OPEN MYSHAW. Opened up chat. Agent wanted name, address, account number, balance on account, how I pay my shaw bills, how much I paid last month. They still would not reset the accounts.

Time for a switch to Telus or anything other than SHAW!!!

-- Agent wanted name, address, account number, balance on...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@wayin49 -- Agent wanted name, address, account number, balance on account, how I pay my Shaw bills, how much I paid last month

If there was somebody trying to "hijack" my Shaw Account, I would expect that Shaw would protect me, by asking those questions.

Have you tried telephoning Shaw, using the telephone-number they have on file for your account?

Have you appeared in person, at a Shaw retail store-front, with good ID?

0 Kudos

I know for me, I'm close to three years now with this iss...

cfriedel
Grasshopper

I know for me, I'm close to three years now with this issue. Multiple calls and chatbot visits have never been able to resolve it. I've pretty much given up trying at this point. Hope you have better luck.

0 Kudos

I am having issues with 2 step and the app, I can log in...

rstra
Grand Master

I am having issues with 2 step and the app, I can log in ok on the webpage, but when I put in the code on the app, the numbers go blank and I can’t hit the submit button. 

0 Kudos

Still unable to access my shaw account.

tim42
Grasshopper

Still unable to access my shaw account.

0 Kudos

I got the same problem. "something went wrong......." mes...

daoli1975
Grasshopper

I got the same problem. "something went wrong......." message came again and again with different computers and phones. Technical support said it's not their problem and I don't know why!

0 Kudos

Not working

Godfather2022
Grasshopper

Not working 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help