Same problem for a few months now. I cleared every cache,...

KOB
Grasshopper

Same problem for a few months now. I cleared every cache, redownloaded the app, tried it on wifi, phone data, someone else's wifi. I tried every browser i could find and have spent over 2 hours with tech support with several different agents who have tried to fix it and have passed me to someone else. Very frustrating.

Can you please help me as well..... I have been with you...

Jessicakotze
Grasshopper

Can you please help me as well..... I have been with you guys since November 2019 and have ALWAYS had issue trying to log in. I want to pay my bill but cant, so have to do it through online banking. I want to change my wifi password and network account name... but can't as I cant log in. Can someone please get back to me ASAP... otherwise ill just call telus this is insane

Hello Jessicakotze,   Are you getting the Oops message or...

shaw-don

Hello Jessicakotze,

Are you getting the Oops message or another message when trying to log into My Shaw? Also note, to change your wifi password or network name, you would do so through the BlueCurve Home app, not through My Shaw. Are you receiving similar errors from both?

0 Kudos

-- otherwise ill just call telus this is insane Be carefu...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Jessicakotze -- otherwise ill just call telus this is insane

Be careful. If you have a "two-year Value Plan" contract with Shaw, there is a cancellation fee ($15 to $20 for each month remaining in the contract) that you cannot avoid.  If you are on a month-to-month "no-contract" setup, you may switch, painlessly, and get "promotional" pricing from Telus.

Note that the ID to logon to the cable-modem, and the password, are printed on a label on the cable-modem. Once logged-in, you can change the name & password for your WiFi network.

0 Kudos

Still having same signin issues

poet1063
Grasshopper

Still having same signin issues 

0 Kudos

Hi, I have tried multiple times over the last few MONTHS...

Cdgray105
Grasshopper

Hi,

I have tried multiple times over the last few MONTHS (no exaggeration) and I get that message every time. I've tried many different browsers as well as the My Shaw app. I've not seen my own account details for close to half a year... This problem is not being fixed or addressed.

-- This problem is not being fixed or addressed. What did...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Cdgray105 -- This problem is not being fixed or addressed.

What did Shaw Support say when you contacted them -- www.shaw.ca/chat or 1-888-472-2222 ?

0 Kudos

Same here

Andrew47
Grasshopper

Same here

0 Kudos

-- contact Shaw (1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat ) to...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Andrew47 -- contact Shaw (1-888-472-2222 or www.shaw.ca/chat ) to change the password for your My Shaw account. Add some complexity: upper/lower case, digits, special characters (dot, dash, octothorpe, bang).

0 Kudos

Is there a solution for this login problem? I keep gettin...

swc
Grasshopper

Is there a solution for this login problem? I keep getting a "sorry, something went wrong." message after I enter the verification code. I have tried clearing the cache of both Chrome and Edge, tried logging on on 3 different computers as well as an iPad to no avail. I'm not sure what else I can do in order gain access to my account. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help