Multiple Missed Appointments

MarqD
Grasshopper

Has anyone else had problems moving home services & getting a technician to your home? I think it’s super frustrating that you can set up your move of services weeks in advance so as not to have any disruption of services so you can complete work from home & have technicians not show. Reschedule then not show again. Then of course when you call in the earliest appointments are always days away. So you should miss out on work & other services for over 4 days because they can’t get technicians to show up & the only recourse you receive over the phone is “sorries” & claims that they “understand your frustration” but there isn’t much they can do? What’s the point of paying for a service that isn’t there when you need it most??

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

-- did you have an appointment for the start of a day, e....

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@MarqD -- did you have an appointment for the start of a day, e.g., around 8 AM?

If you had a later-in-the-day appointment, is it possible that the technician took longer than expected in their list, causing a delay?

Do you have the correct telephone-number listed in the service-call?  Good cell-phone service at your new location?

In the past, when a technician is delayed, they have called me, to alert me that they will be late.  That is "good customer relations".

0 Kudos

End of day for both. Could be that appointments ran late...

MarqD
Grasshopper

End of day for both. Could be that appointments ran late but the odds of that happening for both of them? And no call from either tech to say they were not going to make it etc. My phone number is correct & updated in the system as I receive the confirmation texts. 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help