Jump to solution

My Shaw App, ‘visual display’ issues . . ..

Angep
Grasshopper

Hi Shaw support community.  I’ve not been able to use my ‘My Shaw’ app for possibly 3 months.  This is how it now appears when I open my app making it impossible to even ‘sign in’, let alone actually make use of it’s supposed amazing ‘functionality, lol

Here is a photo example of what I see when I open my app plus a Shaw support suggestion that this app will be so helpful on my iPad Pro 2017, if only I could access the area to actually sign in !  

Ahhhh  . . . .  🤯FF7FC22C-D0AA-4E49-BF94-E60F6A8B0276.png907AB07F-4327-406D-AB65-44AFC23DE945.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

There was an iOS update tonight to the BlueCurve app that...

rstra
Grand Master

There was an iOS update tonight to the BlueCurve app that has fixed this issue.

View solution in original post

16 Replies
Jump to solution

Internet My Shaw

Angep
Grasshopper

Hi.  I should add how normal the ‘My Shaw’ app looks when double clicking on iPad Pro home button.  What’s up with that ?  🧐 🤨. . . . 6DD9994D-B4AC-4E42-B8BB-583329ED0AAD.jpeg

Jump to solution

that is indeed very odd. I don't see any other reports of...

shaw-tony

@Angep that is indeed very odd. I don't see any other reports of this issue and I wasn't able to replicate it. Is your iPad up to date? Can you delete the app and reinstall it? Let me know if the problem persists.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

My Shaw App

Angep
Grasshopper

Hi Shaw-Tony.  Thanks for responding.  It is persisting and has been like that for over a month now after numerous deletions and re-downloads. My device is up to date.  I've almost given up now sadly  😞

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

thanks for trying that. Just to make sure, you aren't hav...

shaw-tony

@Angep thanks for trying that. Just to make sure, you aren't having any login issues on https://my.shaw.ca/? Also, have you tried the app in a different device to see if the same problem comes up?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Same thing happens to me on iPad OS. Started after the la...

rstra
Grand Master

Same thing happens to me on iPad OS. Started after the last update. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

My Shaw App . . . . Login and visual issues

Angep
Grasshopper

Hi.  I only have the iPad Pro 2917, the Macbook Pro 2017, a Macair which I no longer use & an IPod Touch 5th generation which now ceases to have Apple updates and both the My Shaw App & the FreerangeTV / now BluecurveTV App, are no longer downloadable as the device is too old I imagine 'hardware-wise'.

I can't do any more testing sadly otherwise you bet I would lol.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

My Shaw App . . . . Login and visual issues

Angep
Grasshopper

shaw-tony, I can sign in on everything using my Macbook Pro thankfully so I can use My Shaw there, webmail & BluecurveTV website.  Typo:  should read iPad Pro 2017.

Thanks again  🙂

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

thanks for letting me know. It is certainly odd that this...

shaw-tony

@rstra  @Angep thanks for letting me know. It is certainly odd that this isn't working since the last update. Have you connected with our technical support team to escalate this issue up?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

No, I have escalated this yet, I don’t use the app often...

rstra
Grand Master

No, I have escalated this yet, I don’t use the app often and have been using the web version.

283FF8B3-7196-46FD-AF5C-A0E497A8DFBC.png

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help