No Customer Support or Customer Service?

TraciW
Grasshopper

I've been on the phone on hold for close to 3 hours and also on Chat for just over 2 hours. Does Shaw not have a customer support or customer service anymore? It's interesting that they have no trouble taking my money which is well over a couple hundred dollars a month but they can't respond to the volume of calls initiated by customers. Such poor service.

Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Labels (1)
3 Replies

i have been calling them and been on hold for 2 hours up...

tt171g
Grasshopper

i have been calling them and been on hold for 2 hours up to now. i tried all contacts and no one answers. 
I just ordered an internet plan bluecurve 300 and choose to have the installation in the evening, today they sent me an email and says the technician will be here thursday 1 pm?!?! i won't be albe to make it because i won't be back from work until 5:30. And when i want to reschedule my appo this happens.

maybe they just moved their customer service team to some tiny island in the center of Pacific ocean

0 Kudos

I chatted in and was answered in about 10 minutes.

rstra
Grasshopper

I chatted in and was answered in about 10 minutes.

I am very sorry for the long waits. Chat and Social Media...

@TraciW @tt171g I am very sorry for the long waits. Chat and Social Media is the fastest way to reach us. We are working on responding to everyone as quickly as possible. If there's something I can do to help you here, please let me know!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
Need more help?