No Customer Support or Customer Service?

TraciW
Grasshopper

I've been on the phone on hold for close to 3 hours and also on Chat for just over 2 hours. Does Shaw not have a customer support or customer service anymore? It's interesting that they have no trouble taking my money which is well over a couple hundred dollars a month but they can't respond to the volume of calls initiated by customers. Such poor service.

Is anyone else experiencing the same?

Labels (1)
18 Replies

i have been calling them and been on hold for 2 hours up...

tt171g
Grasshopper

i have been calling them and been on hold for 2 hours up to now. i tried all contacts and no one answers. 
I just ordered an internet plan bluecurve 300 and choose to have the installation in the evening, today they sent me an email and says the technician will be here thursday 1 pm?!?! i won't be albe to make it because i won't be back from work until 5:30. And when i want to reschedule my appo this happens.

maybe they just moved their customer service team to some tiny island in the center of Pacific ocean

0 Kudos

I chatted in and was answered in about 10 minutes.

rstra
Grand Master

I chatted in and was answered in about 10 minutes.

I am very sorry for the long waits. Chat and Social Media...

shaw-tony

@TraciW @tt171g I am very sorry for the long waits. Chat and Social Media is the fastest way to reach us. We are working on responding to everyone as quickly as possible. If there's something I can do to help you here, please let me know!

0 Kudos

Months later and still no better, going through same proc...

kengay
Grasshopper

Months later and still no better, going through same process today, just spinning in circles.

0 Kudos

-- in my experience, I always get connected to a Shaw emp...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@kengay -- in my experience, I always get connected to a Shaw employee within 5 minutes of starting an online chat.

Also, since Shaw offers 24/7 support, when I contact by telephone late in the evening (Pacific Time), my call is rerouted to a call centre in the Maritimes, and is immediately answered by a person.

No one at shaw to help with equipment support. Charge us...

Dale434343
Grasshopper

No one at shaw to help with equipment support. Charge us for no service or help.

0 Kudos

Sorry  that you are having support issues, I have not exp...

g-idk
Master

Sorry @Dale434343 that you are having support issues, I have not experienced any issues myself with Shaw, they have always been overly helpful. But since this is a peer to peer forum Not an official channel to Shaw Support, maybe someone on here can give some advice if you could be a little more descriptive on what the issues are that your encountering.   

I can get virtual chat then when I try to talk to an agen...

Nancy30
Grasshopper

I can get virtual chat then when I try to talk to an agent nothing beyond frustrated. 

0 Kudos

Hi , do you mean your frustrated with the real person you...

g-idk
Master

Hi @Nancy30, do you mean your frustrated with the real person you're talking with on chat?  Or do you mean once you're on chat that your stuck with the robot responses and no real person comes on to talk?  If the problem is not getting a human on the chat, and only the bot, then after you connect on chat and the bot collects your information just type in the word Agent when it asks how can I help you.  You should then be told that please wait an agent will be with you shortly.  I just did this procedure last week and was connected to a person in about 4min wait.  Hope this was some help, unless I totally misunderstood the question.  

TALK TO US
We're here to help