Outage in SW calgary

Vinpiot
Grasshopper

I don't have internet in rosscarrock and no outages are listed. I tied to reset my modem online and got an error. I have also unplugged it and plugged it back in. 

Labels (1)
10 Replies

I don't see any reports of service interruptions in your...

shaw-tony

@Vinpiot I don't see any reports of service interruptions in your area. It may be a signal related issue. Give the steps here a try to see if it helps, otherwise, you will need to touch base with our technical support team.

0 Kudos

We are in Killarney Glen.  Internet has been intermittent...

iandrichmond
Grasshopper

We are in Killarney Glen.  Internet has been intermittent for days, getting worse in the evenings - with tv resetting after trying to view internet shows. 

We have checked all connections and reset modem numerous times.

-- We have checked all connections and reset modem numero...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@iandrichmond -- We have checked all connections and reset modem numerous times.

Welcome to this forum. This is a peer-to-peer discussion forum, not a path to Shaw Support.

Have you contacted Shaw (via the Shaw app on your smart-phone) or via www.shaw.ca/chat or telephone? What wisdom did they share?

-- a Shaw web-site lists an outage early in the morning o...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Vinpiot -- a Shaw web-site lists an outage early in the morning on February 12 in "Calgary - Silver Springs" for some customers.

We have Shaw outage in SW Calgary - North Glenmore. Resta...

GWHuband
Grasshopper

We have Shaw outage in SW Calgary - North Glenmore. Restarted and followed instructions. Still no internet and no TV.

0 Kudos

Just checked and we have no land line phone connection al...

GWHuband
Grasshopper

Just checked and we have no land line phone connection also.  This all happened when thunderstorm went through here 30 minutes ago

0 Kudos

-- We have Shaw outage in SW Calgary - North Glenmore. Re...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@GWHuband -- We have Shaw outage in SW Calgary - North Glenmore. Restarted and followed instructions. Still no internet and no TV.  Just checked and we have no land line phone connection also.  This all happened when thunderstorm went through here 30 minutes ago

Welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum, where volunteers try to help. This forum is not a direct path to Shaw Support (1-888-472-2222). 

Was there any air-to-ground lightning along with the thunderstorm, that may have damaged some of Shaw's infrastructure?  Is your mobile-phone still working? Is it connected through Telus Mobility or Shaw Mobile or Rogers or Bell or some other provider?

0 Kudos

Cable is down, again.  They say there is an outage.  Gave...

carolynb
Grasshopper

Cable is down, again.  They say there is an outage.  Gave me these #'s.

INC 1544479 & 1544228

0 Kudos

Also in killarney glengarry.  It's been about 4 hrs now....

carolynb
Grasshopper

Also in killarney glengarry.  It's been about 4 hrs now.  So frustrating.  Have called then twice.

0 Kudos