Jump to solution

I won't compare lumber and gasoline to mobile phones, lap...

eltayeb67
Grasshopper

I won't compare lumber and gasoline to mobile phones, laptops and internet . but you can, please go ahead and pay same prices for the same internet speed you got years ago. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- please go ahead and pay same prices for the same inter...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@eltayeb67 -- please go ahead and pay same prices for the same internet speed you got years ago

Thanks for granting me your permission to do so.

Within a few percentage points, I am paying just slightly more than I was paying in June 2019, out to February 2023.

If Shaw were to give me a "loyalty discount", that would mean higher prices for their other customers. That is not fair to them.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

mdk, he right and he a customer like you.  it not fair to...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

mdk, he right and he a customer like you.  it not fair to anybody who ahas to subsidize everyones low prices so yeah we are not comparing apple to oranges, i get it.  i'm not a customer anymore, i'm happy with sasktel fiber and consistent speeds and it never slows down.  

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I received a call today from Shaw  1-833-412-7429. They c...

jeff34
Grasshopper

I received a call today from Shaw  1-833-412-7429. They claimed my phone number wasn't associated with any Shaw account on file. Figures, Shaw can't even keep a simple phone # on file. Really how hard can it be Shaw?   Disgusted customer here!

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

hello jeff34, me i recieved this calll from that number1-...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

hello jeff34, me i recieved this calll from that number1-833-412-7429 late at night at 8 30 so i was like are they effen desperate to take me back as a customer or what, i'll try to call these people today and get my number off their list as i dont have nothg to do with shaw anymore after negetive reviews i read.  i was upset last night when they called me last night i was in bed too.  

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

SHAW!!! TAKE MY NUMBER 3069417178 OFF YOUR LIST NOW!!!!!!...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

SHAW!!! TAKE MY NUMBER 3069417178 OFF YOUR LIST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROM THIS NUMBER 1-833-412-7429, I MEAN IT.  YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO CALL ME LATE AT WHEN I WAS IN BED FOR THE NIGHT.  EFFEN DESPERATAE LOSERS.  

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- TAKE MY NUMBER 3069417178 OFF YOUR LIST  Ironically, i...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@cpmrich36 -- TAKE MY NUMBER 3069417178 OFF YOUR LIST 

Ironically, if you still had Shaw Home Phone Service, you could use <star><six><zero> to "block the number of the most-recent caller", so that any future call from that number gets an automated message stating that the caller is "blocked".

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help