Jump to solution

Port forwarding no longer working

plusmce
Grasshopper

I have a O droid xu4 ( pretty much the same as raspberry pi ) for NEXTCLOUD i have set it up like 2 years ago and working well and 3 days ago i received my N2+ which is upgrade unit for my xu4 i need to edit transfer xu4 port 80 / 443 to N2+  i thought it's my device setup problem i tried reinstall  N e x t cloud 10 times already and still refuse to connect , When i type the local IP for n e x t cloud it's working fine but port forwarding 80/443 is blocked

I found out if you already set your device port 80/443 no matter what you did like reinstall OS ,its still working after os reinstalled , BUT do not edit or delete port just leave it unless you need to change the new device and need port forward 80/443 , I have done edit many many time on 2021 without any problem and i don't know when they blocking 80/443 maybe this year 2022 so ONCE AGAIN if you already set your device to port 80/443 it's still working and DO NOT EDIT anything .

Luckily my UNRAID server app using port 444 still working fine , Any other port working fine just 80/443 has been blocked, I tried to contact SHAW on the phone today about cancelling the service and one of the LADY told me i have a contract until next year then HANG UP the phone , SO **bleep**ING RUDE  .

So i contact live chat and their agent still **bleep**ing RUDE to their customer , I tell another lady i want to cancel my service and then she told me they can offer me some discount but i said i am having problem for port forwarding then she ask me to contact tech team i told her i have already talk to tech team for 2 hours but not fix it then she telling me if i cancel now i have to pay early cancelling fee i say its ok i don't mind , But i don't know why she still transfer to their tech team without asking me , And the tech team agents wasting time to ask the same question and telling me if i don't like the service just reach the s h a w again to cancel it which makes me feel " i don't care " 

Since their customer service SO **bleep**ING RUDE and makes me switch to T e l u s ASAP , I am going to ask t e l u s if they still blocking 80/443 before i sign .

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Sorry to inform you but my nextcloud has the same problem...

msilvoli
Grasshopper

Sorry to inform you but my nextcloud has the same problem. Shaw/Rogers is now blocking port #80

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jump to solution

Sorry to inform you but my nextcloud has the same problem...

msilvoli
Grasshopper

Sorry to inform you but my nextcloud has the same problem. Shaw/Rogers is now blocking port #80

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Get your own router to bridge it , My Asus router coming...

plusmce
Grasshopper

Get your own router to bridge it , My Asus router coming tomorrow that is the only way to fix it or switch other company  , once i fix 80/443 with my own router i am going to switch Telus

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I just learning how to setup my Asus AX92U today and port...

plusmce
Grasshopper

I just learning how to setup my Asus AX92U today and port forwarding back , Nextcloud works with letsencrypt and noip for dns everything back as normal , hope you can get a router .

TALK TO US
We're here to help