Jump to solution

-- while in WebMail, do you see the "Local Storage" folde...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@LBQ -- while in WebMail, do you see the "Local Storage" folder in the list of folders, down the left-edge of the window?

If so, can you "drag-and-drop" to move messages into that folder?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

where is the export feature? i cant see it on shaw webmail

dominion
Grasshopper

where is the export feature? i cant see it on shaw webmail

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- if you review previous messages in this thread, you sh...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@dominion -- if you review previous messages in this thread, you should be able to find the "export" feature.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Where do I export my Shaw emails from webmail so I can sa...

shirlguenette
Grasshopper

Where do I export my Shaw emails from webmail so I can save them on my computer when I need to delete them from webmail to make more room?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is n...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@shirlguenette -- welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. It is not a direct path to Shaw Support (1-888-472-2222).

After you open Shaw WebMail, move your mouse-pointer over one of the folder-names along the left edge of the window, and let it "hover" there for a few seconds. Soon, you will see a "balloon" that names the folder, lists the number of messages in the folder, the number of unread messages in the folder, and the size (in Kilobytes) occupied by the messages. Are there any messages within that folder that can be deleted?

Point at the "Trash" folder. This folder contains messages that you have deleted. How much of your 1000K allocation is occupied by these messages?  If you delete messages, or "empty trash", the size of this folder will be reduced, giving you space for new incoming/outgoing messages.

Also, please read all the previous messages in this discussion thread. Some of the messages may give you the information that you are requesting.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help