Jump to solution

Selective Webmail Forwarding

MrAndersonYYC
Grasshopper

Hello

Looking for some high level feedback in regards email auto forward  NOT  forwarding any messages from  places of business  but  still forwarding   contacts  (the non forward s incl: airlines, travel agencies, UPS, anything financial related, healthcare and  s various  other retailers)

These retailers messages  all in fact did auto fwd  up until Dec 2020  but  since then they remain in my  webmail inbox. While my friend & colleague contacts DO auto  fwd to my MS Outlook ? I ve made no changes to my webmail or MS 365 settings, safe sender settings,  spam software or  PC hardware.

I can login into webmail and manually forward these zombie messages  no problem  !! 

My only idea is that when Microsoft does an auto update and possibly Shaw needs to install a software patch to stay compatible .

pls comment 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

High level response

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@MrAndersonYYC -- Looking for some high level feedback 

Welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. Because it is not a path to Shaw Support, you are unlikely to receive what you want.

Instead, while reading this, scroll-down to see:

Capture-Shaw-Your-Voice.JPG

and click on the "Your Voice" hyperlink, to make direct contact with Shaw, if the "usual" contact methods (www.shaw.ca/chat) or 1-888-472-2222 do not give you a sufficient response.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Jump to solution

correction * my friend and colleague emails DO auto fwd

MrAndersonYYC
Grasshopper

correction

* my friend and colleague emails DO auto fwd 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

High level response

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@MrAndersonYYC -- Looking for some high level feedback 

Welcome to this peer-to-peer discussion forum. Because it is not a path to Shaw Support, you are unlikely to receive what you want.

Instead, while reading this, scroll-down to see:

Capture-Shaw-Your-Voice.JPG

and click on the "Your Voice" hyperlink, to make direct contact with Shaw, if the "usual" contact methods (www.shaw.ca/chat) or 1-888-472-2222 do not give you a sufficient response.

Jump to solution

I ve called  and put in  many hours  either  being on hol...

MrAndersonYYC
Grasshopper

I ve called  and put in  many hours  either  being on hold, being transferred, re educating and re explaining and waiting on a call back  from  Shaw Tech Support # frustrating.............

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Almost all emails are being forwarded, but occasionally,...

PeterD1
Grasshopper

Almost all emails are being forwarded, but occasionally, one is not. Seems that the ones I eventually find are the really important ones. Nothing I can find distinguishes the ones that are not forwarded.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- could it be "spam-filtering" by Shaw -- keeping the "j...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@PeterD1 -- could it be "spam-filtering" by Shaw -- keeping the "junk" (mentions of money, clickable links, payments) in your "inbox",

while forwarding the "non-spam", per your settings.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help