Shaw email quota

DrWillington
Grasshopper

I'm continuously getting quota warnings saying my email is at 90% capacity when it clearly isn't. Its like my new "ZERO" is 90% because when I recieve a few emails, the rest are bumped. I tried this theory with my wife and asked her to send me an email minutes after recieving a quota alert email and her email bounced back. Can anyone shed an idea as to why this keeps h

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

-- if you open Shaw WebMail, and "hover" the mouse-pointe...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@DrWillington -- if you open Shaw WebMail, and "hover" the mouse-pointer over the name of each folder, 

Capture.JPG

a "balloon" will soon pop-up, showing the number of messages in each folder, and the megabytes consumed by the contents of that folder.

My guess is that your "Trash" folder is the largest folder.  If so, select that folder, and "empty trash".

0 Kudos

I currently have 24 emails in my INBOX and ALL other fold...

DrWillington
Grasshopper

I currently have 24 emails in my INBOX and ALL other folders, including TRASH is empty and I'm still recieving the QUOTA warnings.

0 Kudos

-- Are you using Shaw WebMail to view your folders, or so...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@DrWillington --

Are you using Shaw WebMail to view your folders, or some other E-mail client, such as Microsoft Outlook?

I think that no volunteers on this peer-to-peer discussion forum can help you resolve this issue. 

I recommend that you contact Shaw Support (1-888-472-2222) and talk to a Shaw Agent.

0 Kudos

I'm using both Shaw webmail the local email client on my...

DrWillington
Grasshopper

I'm using both Shaw webmail the local email client on my Pixel 5 mobile device 

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help