Jump to solution

Shaw Invoices Not Forwarded

kenohrn
Grasshopper

Hi:

For the third month in a row, the most recent Shaw invoice has not been forwarded from Shaw Webmail to outlook.com. It remains visible in Shaw Webmail.

I have searched all folders at the "forward to" address on Outlook.com and the e-mail invoice is not there. Neither were the previous two invoice e-mails. 

This happened for the last two Shaw invoices and resulted in an advisory from Shaw about late payment.  This advisory was successfully forwarded to Outlook.com.

All other mail received at Shaw Webmail has been successfully forwarded (I have checked a very large sample of Shaw Webmail).  My Webmail default preference is to mark suspected spam and forward. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Why not just change your e-bill to send the invoice to yo...

rstra
Grand Master

@kenohrn  Why not just change your e-bill to send the invoice to your outlook account? You can make the change in my.shaw.ca.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jump to solution

Why not just change your e-bill to send the invoice to yo...

rstra
Grand Master

@kenohrn  Why not just change your e-bill to send the invoice to your outlook account? You can make the change in my.shaw.ca.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Outstanding.  I had no idea this was possible.  Many thanks.

kenohrn
Grasshopper

Outstanding.  I had no idea this was possible. 

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

-- I wonder what other E-mail messages are not getting fo...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@kenohrn -- I wonder what other E-mail messages are not getting forwarded to you.

Just logon to the My Shaw Portal, and click to access & print your invoices.

Are you not getting monthly information messages from Shaw, like "your invoice is now available via My Shaw; login to view it" ?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

I am having the exact same problem where for about the la...

Jim89
Grasshopper

I am having the exact same problem where for about the last 3 months I am unable to forward my Shaw Invoice to anyone including myself, whereas it had not been a problem for many years.  The Shaw server appears to be marking their invoice email as spam and will not forward to anyone else, and the Shaw tech rep blames Outlook.  I had the same problem where a specific set of Telus invoices.  Telus was able to identify and correct the issue on the original  invoice creatio, that resolved the problem.  Shaw says the problem is elsewhere, and not with their invoice generation.  How do I resolve this issue without moving to another internet provider?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help