Shaw Pods Charge

gdavid
Grasshopper

I am beyond frustrated with Shaw right now!

First off in the summer, I was charged over $400 for equipment that I did return, which was reversed, and then sent to collections which took forever to get taken out of collections. 

Now I see my Shaw Bill and they've added at $199 for "unreturned equipment fee" Shaw WiFi Pods... Yet I'm still being billed $10 a month for using them? I only got them a month ago so I'm not sure why they would automatically add this fee. I've been on hold for over 3 hours and can't get ahold of a chat agent either. They're not even giving me the option to be called back later.

When I ordered the pods, initially it came in an empty box, so they sent a replacement. I asked the agents to assure me I wouldn't be charged for unreturned equipment  (which they did) and yet here I am with this issue again. 

I want to cancel my Shaw altogether at this point. Shaw has breached this contract of service over and over again.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

sounds like a sequence of annoying events. However this f...

rickatk
Master

@gdavid sounds like a sequence of annoying events. However this forum is not the place to have your grievances addressed. You are advised to contact Shaw directly. Good luck.

I was trying to contact them directly all day yesterday,...

gdavid
Grasshopper

I was trying to contact them directly all day yesterday, despite being busy. I didn't get ahold of them once. I've exhausted all other options. The other dilemma from the summer took two months over the phone to get resolved, I can't see this being much different.

0 Kudos

-- personally, I have good response via telephone-calls t...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@gdavid -- personally, I have good response via telephone-calls to Shaw after 10 PM (Pacific). Last time, I was connected to a Shaw Agent who claimed to be in Moncton -- many time-zones away on the east coast.

0 Kudos

Update: I just got off the phone with someone and she rev...

gdavid
Grasshopper

Update: I just got off the phone with someone and she reversed the charge, thank goodness!! She went through the notes that I had told them the first box was empty. 

The last person I got ahold of on Thursday said they couldn't see anything about a box being empty, but I am glad it is finally resolved. 

TALK TO US
We're here to help