Highlighted

I tried both options and other wifi extenders that are co...

Grasshopper

I tried both options and other wifi extenders that are connected to the blue curve modem.

All shown errors - something went wrong and mini google it s connected but not communicate to iPhone.  Installation was incomplete 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Yup. Me too. I just installed the Blue Curve modem yester...

Grasshopper

Yup. Me too. I just installed the Blue Curve modem yesterday and am having the same issue of non-connectivity.  It took me a while, but the Help menu for the Google Home Hub I have says "it is NOT compatible with WPA2 security"..... My Hub and ALL of my mini's are Gen2 except 1 so I will try and connect that one tonight. See if it works.  I have a Tech coming out next week to install the TV boxes so will ask if there might be a solution.

Highlighted

I have the latest shop Blucirve curve router. I also have...

Grasshopper

I have the latest shop Blucirve curve router. I also have the latest Google Nest router and 2 Google Nest pods. I gave up on the Shaw pods - they were useless and sent them back. A tech told me to try to Google Nest network as it seems to work very well and told me it had to be set up in bridge mode. It is set up in bridge mode. It works great when it works. But they have to reset it sometimes two or three times a day there’s obviously some sort of conflict going on. Anybody Help with this config?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Shaw bluecurve and google home fixed in august 12 2020 firmware

Grasshopper

i wish to advise of the current interaction with shaw customer care techical support..
I wish to provide support details as to connecting a google home to the shaw blue curve network and the network being disconnected..
shaw supports their blue curve modem.. it is in the best interest of shaw technicians to understand why a google home will cause the blue curve network to fail..
google home received an update august 12 2020 with the Firmware version 1.46. 195690
So if your agents choose to state they only support the shaw modem.. it is the best interest of the technicians to understand the following..
my network does not work.. i recently connected a google home.. ok can you verify if there is any updates..

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
Need more help?