Having the same problem. It keeps popping up now and then...

WarrenZ
Grasshopper

Having the same problem. It keeps popping up now and then. That combined with constantly having to reboot my WiFi several times a day. Especially during the winter months, makes me wonder if what I pay every month is even worth it.

Now that they're part of Rogers, speaking to a human being has become exceedingly more difficult, especially with their automated system.

To top it all off, I'm willing to bet they won't even read this comment. Nor even care if they did.

One would think that as long as the internet and everything related to it has been around, these type of problems would no longer be an issue, but not with SHAW.

0 Kudos

it showing Unable to communicate with login server.  live...

Lun1
Grasshopper

it showing Unable to communicate with login server.  live help are busy , can't connect to an agent

0 Kudos

-- over a year or two ago, the "unable to connect" messag...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Lun1 -- over a year or two ago, the "unable to connect" message from Shaw WebMail was common.  Search this forum for "unable to connect", to read some of the posts.

Since then, Shaw has remediated the problem.  Maybe, adding capacity. Maybe, getting Shaw WebMail to "wait" a little longer for Shaw's Authentication Server to reply.

Physically, where are you?  Big city? Far north?

What time-of-day do you experience the issue?

Have you considered using Windows 10 Mail, or Microsoft Outlook, to process your E-mail -- bypassing the Shaw WebMail server.

0 Kudos

I don't want to jinx it, but I am happy to report that af...

Aniver
Grasshopper

I don't want to jinx it, but I am happy to report that after at least a year, Shaw Webmail now 'communicates with server' right away.  I was needing to click the sign in box anywhere from 4 up to 30 times before successful login.  It didn't matter which device (Win 7, Win 10, current o/s Mobile Android or current o/s Ipod) nor where I was located (at home on BlueCurve or at my Mom's on old Cisco modem), I always had to click a multitude of times.  NOT ANYMORE! I wasn't expecting anything from Rogers but I'm getting access every time, first time regardless of equipment or connection.  THANK YOU!

wrote:  I was needing to click the sign in box anywhere f...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Aniver wrote:  I was needing to click the sign in box anywhere from 4 up to 30 times before successful login. 

Similarly, I have a very-aged aunt whom I must try to telephone many times, before she recognizes the ringer sound, and then she picks-up and answers. Such is life. I'm glad that she is still alive -- I put up with the difficulty of contacting her.  🙂

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help