webmail not working.

Threshold
Grasshopper

i had exceeded my mailbox limit which is tiny for today's world. So i went into webmail and deleted over 1000 messages. no easy task on this dog of a program. the deletes did not occur according to a chat bot. so now the bot wants me to do it again. fat f'n chance. reset my account and i'll try again. quit being so f'n useless and actually read these forums and do something so un c

Labels (1)
5 Replies

Did you empty the trash too?

rstra
Grand Master

Did you empty the trash too?

I DID BUT NOW I DON'T SEE WHERE TO DO IT AGAIN

IANPYGM
Grasshopper

I DID BUT NOW I DON'T SEE WHERE TO DO IT AGAIN

0 Kudos

Select the "Deleted Items" folder. Are there any messages...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

Select the "Deleted Items" folder. Are there any messages there?  If not, you should now be "under" the quota (1 Gigabyte).

If there are messages, click once on the first message, and hold the SHIFT key down, and click on the last (visible) message, to highlight all the messages between the "first" and the "last", and press the DELETE key on your computer's keyboard. Repeat, if more messages are displayed. Repeat until all messages have been permanently deleted.

Also, within your "INBOX" folder, you can sort the messages by "size" -- "biggest messages first". Are there any message with large attachments that you can delete?

0 Kudos

I also recommend deleting your sent files (large images o...

shaw-tony

@Threshold @IANPYGM I also recommend deleting your sent files (large images or videos) to reduce the amount of space taken up.

0 Kudos

I never did find a Deleted Items Folder but working throu...

IANPYGM
Grasshopper

I never did find a Deleted Items Folder but working through it I found the problem was the sent folder, should be fixed now.

TALK TO US
We're here to help