Jump to solution

Webmail upgraded to 8.8?

mbir
Grasshopper

While I do not see any official announcement, it appears that an upgrade to Webmail is starting to take place over the last week as shown in the about screen.  (I can't seem to find a method to attach a screenshot to a post)  What's interesting is that is not updated for every account I have seen.

There are small visual changes like the icon in the browser tabs, I am curious if there will be more of an announcement and potentially added features.  (For security reasons, one good example is 2-factor authentication or web drive)

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

yes, an upgrade is happening. I haven't heard or seen any...

shaw-tony

@mbir yes, an upgrade is happening. I haven't heard or seen any details on new features. If/when they do become available, we will post the details here.

It is currently not available on the forums. You can attach a link of your screenshot through a 3rd party hosting site. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jump to solution

Hey there! Thanks for your feedback on features you'd lik...

shaw-valerie

@mbir Hey there! Thanks for your feedback on features you'd like to see in upcoming releases. This release is a backend update with no significant changes to the user experience, so there won't be posted release notes. The upgrades are still ongoing, so that's why you may not see it on all of your accounts if you have multiple email addresses. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

So in other words, you are performing this upgrade to get...

mbir
Grasshopper

So in other words, you are performing this upgrade to get on a supported version but at least right now not providing any of the new features?  (At least yet)

As mentioned in my first post, is there not a method to attach a screenshot in the new forum software?  (it appears to allow you to provide a source but that assumes you can host it somewhere.)

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

yes, an upgrade is happening. I haven't heard or seen any...

shaw-tony

@mbir yes, an upgrade is happening. I haven't heard or seen any details on new features. If/when they do become available, we will post the details here.

It is currently not available on the forums. You can attach a link of your screenshot through a 3rd party hosting site. 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Hi. When will 2 Factor Authentication be available for Sh...

kevinsa07
Grasshopper

Hi. When will 2 Factor Authentication be available for Shaw email (webmail)?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Good question. Please submit your feedback via “Your Voic...

shaw-daniel

@kevinsa07  Good question. Please submit your feedback via “Your Voice” on our website. We can share it with the appropriate stakeholders, and your feedback about adding 2-factor Authentication (2FA) for Shaw webmail will be tracked and reported on.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help