what crap is this shaw

buzz2019
Grasshopper

For the past 2 months i been getting anywhere from 150 to 200 download speed and paying for 600

there sent a tec to the home and he never showed up then a nother one i had to wait 3 weeks for 

so on Sept 3  one came ok 670 down 3 days after back to 179 down what the hell

so sick of shaw and there crap  and they said they would credit the account and never did after the tec came 

when we were on the 300 we had problems but not this bad  to me shaw 600 is a big scam 

the best for online gaming maybe checkers  

Im at the point to just screw it and cancel it   

Labels (1)
4 Replies

depending on the server you are connecting to the speeds...

shaw-tony

@buzz2019 depending on the server you are connecting to the speeds may vary. Are you noticing slow speeds when downloading content from all websites? The signal in your area and home looks solid with no errors/packet loss to report. Are you seeing problems on all devices or just your PC? Please post your WINMTR stats to google.ca and Shaw.ca so we can investigate further.

0 Kudos

-- Any news since 2019-September-8 ?

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@buzz2019 -- Any news since 2019-September-8 ?

0 Kudos

I mean, they don’t even provide a courtesy email after yo...

Chris22
Grasshopper

I mean, they don’t even provide a courtesy email after you pay a bill...immediately Bill you for your next payment which isn’t for at least another month, renege on extended offers. I don’t trust them.

0 Kudos

-- [Shaw] don’t even provide a courtesy email after you p...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@Chris22 -- [Shaw] don’t even provide a courtesy email after you pay a bill

That is a "straw-man argument" -- easy to setup up, and easy to knock down.

BMO provides a notification to me when my e-Transfer is accepted by the recipient.

When I use online-banking via BMO to pay "City Utilities" (water, sewer, etc.), I do not get any notification from BMO or from the City.

BMO notifies me when my latest credit-card statement can be viewed online, but does not notify me when they later auto-pay 100% of it, on the due date.

Blue Cross does not provide any notification when they auto-debit me, monthly.

BC Hydro does not provide any notification when they auto-debit me, monthly.

Neither does the local daily newspaper, when they auto-debit me, monthly.

Neither does the local University, when they auto-process my monthly donation, but, occasionally, I get a "thank-you" hand-written card, via Canada Post, from a "student ambassador", thanking me for my financial support of students.

So, Shaw does what some other companies do. That's life.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help