What is happening with Shaw servies?

brownbuster
Grasshopper

Been trying for days to have a problem addressed with a Home Phone issue with my mother's services.

First forever on hold on the phone. Then waiting for hour to have a chat person connect me with the "resposible department" which never happened after waiting for hours.

Can't access webmail - get this message. 400 Request - Request header or cookie too large.

Labels (1)
5 Replies

For the webmail problem, clear your cache and cookies or...

rstra
Grand Master

@brownbuster  For the webmail problem, clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser. 

0 Kudos

-- for me, accessing the "cookies" interface within my we...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@brownbuster -- for me, accessing the "cookies" interface within my web-browser, and deleting all the "shaw.ca" cookies, while not deleting cookies from other domains, fixed the  400 Request - Request header or cookie too large" problem.

0 Kudos

Thanks, same problem. And problem is no there during the...

brownbuster
Grasshopper

Thanks, same problem. And problem is no there during the day - everything works fine until 11 or 11:30 pm, then the 400 error appears.

0 Kudos

Thanks, same problem. And problem is not there during the...

brownbuster
Grasshopper

Thanks, same problem. And problem is not there during the day - everything works fine until 11 or 11:30 pm, then the 400 error appears.

Now, when I reply here I can't post because "maximum flood level is reached". I've had enough.Screenshot 2024-08-02 at 11.44.56 PM.png

0 Kudos

wrote: everything works fine until 11 or 11:30 pm, then t...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

@brownbuster wrote: everything works fine until 11 or 11:30 pm, then the 400 error appears.

Are you in the Pacific Time Zone, where 11 PM Pacific is 12 AM at Shaw's HQ in Calgary?

Was there any "scheduled outage" starting at midnight?

See: https://support.shaw.ca/t5/service-updates-outages/tkb-p/service-updates/label-name/bc%20interior

for scheduled outages in that one part of BC.

0 Kudos