What is this terrible service shaw?

Kyle4
Grasshopper

Hi shaw, I am trying to cancel my service. I called in yesterday and waited 4 hours. No agent picked up my call

Today, I am 3:30 hours into my wait time. What is wrong with this unrealistic waiting time?

Approximate wait time was initially 35-45 minutes.

This is unreal. Cant even cancel the service with this wait time.

You guys want every penny out of my pocket

Labels (1)
14 Replies

6 hours of waiting on the phone still no answer. Doesn't...

Kyle4
Grasshopper

6 hours of waiting on the phone still no answer. Doesn't make sense at all

go to a store and give them your piece of your mind and c...

cpmrich36
Grasshopper

go to a store and give them your piece of your mind and cancel.  glad to be rid of them went back to sasktel.  hope it goes well for you.  

0 Kudos

I am very sorry for the long waits. We are busier than no...

shaw-tony

@Kyle4 I am very sorry for the long waits. We are busier than normal and are working on connecting with everyone as quickly as possible. If you are looking to cancel services, feel free to drop by your local Shaw retailer. We definitely want to ensure your plan best suits your needs and appreciate your patience.

0 Kudos

If you do visit a Shaw retail store, with the intent to c...

mdk
Legendary Grand Master

If you do visit a Shaw retail store, with the intent to cancel, remember to bring all the rented Shaw equipment (PVR, Gateway, cable-modem, et cetera) with you, to avoid having to make another visit, simply to return the equipment, and to avoid any charges from Shaw if you don't promptly return the equipment.

0 Kudos

i want to upgrade my service. called yesterday and was of...

vindaloo
Grasshopper

i want to upgrade my service. called yesterday and was offered callback service. said would be 40 minutes. 2 hours later i got the callback but all that did was put me on hold for an hour before i gave up. today i have been on hold for 1.5 hours (no callback offered) and similarly on hold for online chat. shaw used to standout for customer service but now seem to be as bad as it gets. get your act together

0 Kudos

I’m having the same problem I have been on hold for 3 hou...

Samy87
Grasshopper

I’m having the same problem I have been on hold for 3 hours 8 minutes and counting!! 

0 Kudos

oh no! Apologies for the long wait times. We're doing our...

shaw-tony

@vindaloo @Samy87 oh no! Apologies for the long wait times. We're doing our best to respond to everyone in a timely matter. Chat and Social Media will be the fastest way to connect with a team member!

0 Kudos

On hold today for 2 hours, 10 minutes, and counting. Trie...

er
Grasshopper

On hold today for 2 hours, 10 minutes, and counting. Tried to do the call-back option twice and both times was disconnected as soon as the call back came.

0 Kudos

sorry to hear of that frustration. I'll pass that feedbac...

shaw-tony

@er sorry to hear of that frustration. I'll pass that feedback along to our dialing operations team. Is there something I can help you here with?

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help