Where in the observable universe are the DDNS options in cgnm-2250 settings!

Not applicable

When setting up a minecraft server, one usually wants to be able to connect to it, right? So I set up noip, and when I get to actually using it, I cannot find the DDNS settings, no matter where I look in the router settings GUI! So if anyone knows where to find DDNS settings, it would be a great help. And Shaw, why did you have to remove the advanced tab? As far as I can tell, the GUI by hitron has it, so why bother removing it?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Where in the observable universe are the DDNS options in cgnm-2250 settings!

shaw-tony

Hey ducksandnetherwort,

Any updates to the firmware are made from the manufacturer. We can certainly bridge the modem so you may use a 3rd party router for more control and settings.

As per our terms of use, the residential Shaw Services are designed for personal Internet use. You may not use the residential Shaw Services for commercial purposes. You may not run a server in connection with the Shaw Services nor may you provide network services to others via the Shaw Services. Examples of prohibited servers and services include but are not limited to mail, http, ftp, irc, dhcp servers, and multi-user interactive forums. Some business services may be exempt from these limitations.

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help