Jump to solution

Been waiting forever for $500 Gift Card

millionmann
Grasshopper

Signed up with Shaw Cable only for the sole reason of the Blue Sky TV and for the Extra $500 Gift Card that came along with it i know i pay for it in the long run but its nice but Telus offered me the same deal but i thought shaw is a reputable company and i will go with them, when i first signed up with them the first person i talked to said in her own words " you will receive the gift card within 5 - 10 days after service is set up " its been a month now and no one can give me a straight answer. I have just found out the gift card is offered through a 3rd party vendor not surprised but i thought i would receive it from Shaw even if they received it from them. The company it comes from is PREPAID DIGITAL SOLUTIONS. I've done some research and they are a very terrible company and have a very bad reputation for ripping people off so now i'm sitting here thinking if ill ever get the card or if i get it, it wont work. Been forever now and was promised 5 -10 days on the phone from the lady i spoke with. Will update if i receive it in the next day or two but its really not looking like i will. Been mislead most likely and they are using this tactic to lure people in and not making good on their promises but never know could be a hiccup. Will make an update. Anyone else have an issue with receiving their card ? If you've received it how long did it take ? Any information about it would be nice because the Shaw representatives have been very rude besides John he was very nice and they have been clueless on this whole promotion i had a lady say she doesn't even know what BluSky was and thought i received the gift card by mail when my services were done i hung up after that. But overall shaw has been great channels are great the new BluSky is amazing turns any TV into a smart TV, cant go wrong with the package just could've gotten it cheaper if i waited and only went for it early for the gift card just feel mislead or mis promised let me know.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: Been waiting forever for $500 Gift Card

shaw-tony

Hey millionmann,

Thank you for reaching out! I am very sorry for the poor experience and appreciate your patience for an update. It may just be a hiccup with your order. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels, for more specific account details and security reasons it has to be arranged via customer support. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jump to solution

Re: Been waiting forever for $500 Gift Card

shaw-tony

Hey millionmann,

Thank you for reaching out! I am very sorry for the poor experience and appreciate your patience for an update. It may just be a hiccup with your order. The forums aren't monitored as closely as our other support channels, for more specific account details and security reasons it has to be arranged via customer support. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Cheers,

Tony | Community Mod.

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help