Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

Re: Bell Media Channel Changes

bostonbob
Grasshopper

It's true - the changes are scheduled to start on September 12th. Bravo will become the CTV Drama channel, the Comedy Network will become the CTV Comedy channel, Space will become the CTV Sci-Fi channel and Gusto will become the CTV Life channel.

Image result for ctv comedy

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Jump to solution

Re: Bell Media Channel Changes

bostonbob
Grasshopper

It's true - the changes are scheduled to start on September 12th. Bravo will become the CTV Drama channel, the Comedy Network will become the CTV Comedy channel, Space will become the CTV Sci-Fi channel and Gusto will become the CTV Life channel.

Image result for ctv comedy

Jump to solution

Bell is living up to its reputation as uncaring, client h...

BuckFisher
Grasshopper

Bell is living up to its reputation as uncaring, client hating turds. Not only was their no notification about this, (I watched Space every day, they never said anything), they changed the names, so you can't easily find them, AND TOOK THEM OFF "SHAW ON DEMAND". Why are they not on Shaw On Demand? Are they going back on? If so, when? I have been watching some programs exclusively on Shaw On Demand, 1 or 2 weeks behind TV programming. NOW I AM MISSING SEVERAL EPISODES THAT ARE LONG GONE ON TV AND NOT ON DEMAND!!! Nice timing, JERKS! Are you fixing this or what?

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

Aside from the network name change, the channel number an...

shaw-valerie

@BuckFisher Aside from the network name change, the channel number and programming remain the same. Is there at specific program or programs that you're looking to watch on demand? Availability can vary from program to program based on our agreements with the broadcaster, but if there's a specific show you're looking for I'd be happy to take a look into its availability for you! 

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

All fine and dandy but CTV Life is in SD ... Why? it's 20...

toddle
Grasshopper

All fine and dandy but CTV Life is in SD ... Why? it's 2019 and SD should be banned .... Shaw stop using crappy SD to fill in channels to make your line-up look bigger .... SHAME

0 Kudos
Jump to solution

The re-branding of this channel did not change the availa...

shaw-valerie

@toddle The re-branding of this channel did not change the availability of it in SD/HD. If this is a channel not currently available in HD in your area but is one you'd like to have available, please submit a request for that here

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help