Jump to solution

Bluecurve PVR Series Listing

crawl71
Grasshopper

Good Morning,

I am just wondering if I am missing it somewhere or if this is not an option anymore.

Is there a place to see the full list of programs that I have scheduled for recording.  On other systems, we could see the series list and be able to edit them, delete them, etc.

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Jump to solution

There is a "Series Priority" list where you can see a lis...

srglassw
Grasshopper

There is a "Series Priority" list where you can see a list of series, reorder the priority for retaining series recordings and cancel a series from being recorded. It is a little tricky to reach the Series Priority list on the BlueCurve player. Press the "Shaw" remote button, select "Saved", select "Scheduled" press the down arrow once then press the up arrow once, scroll over to "Series Priority" and press "OK". To cancel a series recording highlight the series and press the "D" remote button. To reorder a series' retention priority highlight a series, press "OK" then use the up and down arrow keys to move the series up or down in the list. Press "OK" to save the series' adjusted priority.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Jump to solution

There is a "Series Priority" list where you can see a lis...

srglassw
Grasshopper

There is a "Series Priority" list where you can see a list of series, reorder the priority for retaining series recordings and cancel a series from being recorded. It is a little tricky to reach the Series Priority list on the BlueCurve player. Press the "Shaw" remote button, select "Saved", select "Scheduled" press the down arrow once then press the up arrow once, scroll over to "Series Priority" and press "OK". To cancel a series recording highlight the series and press the "D" remote button. To reorder a series' retention priority highlight a series, press "OK" then use the up and down arrow keys to move the series up or down in the list. Press "OK" to save the series' adjusted priority.

TALK TO US
We're here to help