Bluecurve Tv App problem

paul123
Grasshopper

I am using an iPad. Two weeks ago the App stopped adding any and all new Tv episodes from shaw's On Demand service. The problem continues. Is anyone experiencing same? I have tried deleting the App and reinstalling with no success. Also the close captioning feature does not work for any On Demand programming with the App albeit Tv shows or movies. Any help or advice will be most appreciated.

Labels (1)
6 Replies

Give us an example of a show.

rstra
Grand Master

Give us an example of a show.

0 Kudos

Three examples are Survivor, the Blacklist and Picard.

paul123
Grasshopper

Three examples are Survivor, the Blacklist and Picard. 

0 Kudos

I am seeing the same thing on the app and on the BlueCurv...

rstra
Grand Master

I am seeing the same thing on the app and on the BlueCurve box. Are you seeing the same thing on your cable box and which one do you have?

0 Kudos

I have a Shaw supplied cable box. What I see through my b...

paul123
Grasshopper

I have a Shaw supplied cable box. What I see through my box is up to date programming including yesterday offering.  The App has nothing newer past two weeks ago. 

Ya, my BlueCurve box is showing the same non up-to-date v...

rstra
Grand Master

Ya, my BlueCurve box is showing the same non up-to-date vod as the app. I would suggest watching through you cable box for now and hope that the app issue resolves soon.  You could try chatting/calling Shaw to see if they are aware of the issue. 

This happened to me too, around the same timeline. Wonder...

FMCM
Grasshopper

This happened to me too, around the same timeline. Wondering if anyone found a solution? Thanks!

0 Kudos
TALK TO US
We're here to help